Subject: Re: AMOSTRIS.
From: Scott Southurst <[email-masked]>
To: LIST AMOS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1993 10:04:41 +1000 (EST)

> >> I like the idea of a faster drop rate attracting bonus points. I found that
> >I have to admit that it is kinda addictive (If you can stand that kind of
> >game).  Ive also gotta admit that you don't look forward to the fast
> >section when you have blocks piled up to the "roof" 8).
> 
> 8-) Thats true! The purpose of the slow part could be to get down to the
> "floor" and be ready for the fast part!

It wasn't the principle idea of the "next slow part" but its the way it
happens.  Sometimes you can't even get the levels down quick enough to be
ready for the next fast bit.

	||\          ***********************************************
      ./~  \         *  Scott Southurst ([email-masked])   *
       ~~\  \        *  Deakin University, Warrnambool, Australia  *
	 //  \       *    Aquatic Biology/Computer Programming     *
          |   \___/| *  A500 - 1084s - 1meg - AMOS 1.34 - AMOS 3d  *
       /~/~~   ___/  *  Compiler - AND LOVING IT!! (Soon A1200??)  *
       ~~~~~~~~      ***********************************************